Stationery Design Process
1. Complete the contact details section. Give us as much contact information as possible as we will need to keep in touch with you via email and phone if necessary.
2. Make your payment. This is completely secure and we do not retain your payment information or details after the immediate transaction. We use 3rd party payment processors 2checkout or PayPal to ensure your shopping experience is completely risk-free.
3. Fill out the design requirements questionnaire. This should only take you a few minutes. You can give us as much or as little information as you like. Obviously, we can sharpen up your stationery design much quicker the more information you provide, but our experienced logo and stationery designers are adept in providing stunning designs from the shortest of briefs.
4. Design requirements review and assignment of design team. Once we've reviewed your design requirements as at stage 3, we'll assign a team of five or more designers to your project. These designers are hand picked to match their particular expertise in designing complete corporate stationery packages and business logos with the established style of your company or organization, the needs of your industry sector and your design requirements brief. Multiple logo designers working on your project means that you get a fantastic scope of design flair, creativity and ideas. It also means that we’re much more likely to devise the stationery suite in the style you prefer very quickly.
5. Emailing initial designs for review. In just three working days we will email you at least six (possibly more) initial stationery designs for your review. One of these designs will probably stand out from the rest as the one to move forward with. If none of the designs catch your eye at this first stage, or if you'd like to see how a combination of two possible designs might work, we can modify your chosen design to make it perfect or we can have a further discussion to see where you want to go with it. This is a perfectly normal part of the process of creating business logos and stationery packages. We call it our Two-Way design process. We provide the creative design flair, but you know your company and your market needs far better than we ever can. Working together as a team we can refine ideas to produce the perfect design for your stationery requirements.
6. Provision of finished design. We will provide your finished design in every possible file format (high resolution, EPS etc) to cover any potential use across different kinds of stationery, from letterhead to compliments slips and envelopes. Our aim is to ensure that you have the correct file format to hand for any print and stationery production purpose. If a printer you nominate requires a more exotic file type or format, we will work directly with them to provide it. We can even quote you for cost effective print and production if required.
7. Archiving your design. We will always retain your logo and stationery design files for safe keeping so that, in the event of a PC crash or a catastrophic network failure at your end, your original design files are always just an email away. Because we’ve been in business for more than a decade, you can be assured that we will still be here and your files will still be safe when you need us.