Logo Packages – Logo + Stationery + 500 Business Cards
You will hit the ground running with this logo package. You are getting an amazing logo design with a matched stationery set of letterhead, envelope and business card design. You are then going to receive at your door 500 business cards on super high quality card stock.
Logo + Stationery + 500 Business CardsFull Custom Design & Print Service
- A team of five designers will each prepare at least one completely unique idea based on your business. The designers will be hand picked from our team of over 100 designers for their experience of designing successful logos for other businesses in your industry. This approach to logo design guarantees that you will have 5 completely unique initial design choices to select from. We don’t shackle you to one designer whose style might not be to your taste but instead allow you to use the creativity of a whole team of designers for maximum choice.
- Unlimited redraws are included in your logo design package so you have peace of mind knowing that if the first batch of initial ideas are not working for you then we will send some more.
- Unlimited revision rounds are so important because it means we will keep on going until your design is absolutely perfect for your business. Unlike other logo design studios who charge extra for going over a certain amount of revisions we will never charge you a cent more.
- Initial design ideas are ready for you to view in your own virtual design studio in just 3 business days. Logo design is a massively creative process so during these 3 days we will be working as a team bouncing ideas around, understanding your business and sketching out many ideas, before we upload the initial 5 designs to your virtual design studio.
- Your own project manager will work with you from the very start to make sure everything goes to plan and you are kept in the loop at every single stage of the design process. Your project manager is there to make sure the quality of the design remains consistently high throughout. Communication of design stages and timescales is an important role of your project manager so you will be getting regular updates to ensure your expectations are met completely.
- Master vector file delivery is the icing on the cake with our logo design service . You will own outright the completed logo design and never have to pay a designer royalties for it. It means you can use the logo for literally any purpose and make changes to the design should you wish to without being locked in to any specific designer. You have the flexibility and freedom in owning outright this valuable business asset. The master vector file is fully editable in Adobe Illustrator too which means it is suitable for all print shops and design studios.
- Full copyright ownership is transfered to you at the completion of your logo design project. You will be able to seek trademark status for your logo with the confidence that the design in its entirety belongs only to you. You will also be confident knowing that we never use clipart or other royalty free images when designing your logo. Every logo we design is created from the ground up starting with sketched ideas. If you have an exit strategy and you plan to sell your business in the future, the copyright of your logo can add value to the sale.
- Plus stationery design layout. This comprises of 3 individual custom design pieces. A number 10 sized envelope design that can be professionaly printed. A letterhead design that can be professionaly printed (MS Word Doc add-on option available suitable for computer or MAC). A business card layout (we will set up the business card for 5 different employees). Each item is fully custom designed to really show off your new branding. These are not cookie cutter templates but specificaly designed for your business. You get to choose from 3 different designs and of course you have unlimited revisions to perfect the matched stationery set.
- Plus 500 business cards delivered. One set of 500 cards will be printed for the contact of your choice. These are not just any business cards. They are printed on premium heavy card stock. When you hold one of these cards in your hand you feel the quality and the weight. These business cards ouze quality and when you hand them out you can be proud of the positive message that the card delivers about your firm. Business cards were invented to make a lasting impression so you should make sure that the impression you leave is a positive one. That is exatly what these cards deliver.