Client: Synergy Unleashed
This case study maps the progress of a recent logo design project. In this case study, you’ll learn about our step-by-step process of creating a logo design.
Step 1: Online Order Form
To begin your project, you’ll fill out our simple online order form, helping us learn a bit more about your business. Tell us what you can and our designers will take it from there.
Here is some of the information we received from Synergy Unleashed:
“Synergy Unleashed is a consulting group that provides experienced SAP SuccessFactors consulting services to address specific areas that are key for a successful implementation.”
“Our prime customers are those who have engaged a large consulting company as their SAP partner and need help filling key roles on the project or need help rescuing a struggling implementation.”
“Capture the company spirit. Enabling success by providing the missing parts. We don’t try to do everything (like the big companies) – we bring a personal touch and deep experience to focus on specific areas.”
Step 2: Initial Design Ideas
Our lead designer reviews the order information and assigns a team of 5 designers to the project. Our designers specialize in various design styles including illustration, corporate style, and text-based logos. Our lead designer will ensure that your team is made up of the right people for the job.
The design team brainstorms ideas and each designer independently creates a concept to provide you with a wide range of options. Here are the designs we prepared:
- I like the design direction of Design Concept Jefferson
- Please remove the small text “we make your SAP SuccessFactors implementation better”
- Can we play around with the color combinations a bit – I like the Green and Orange but maybe the SYNERGY text could be in a very dark Blue
- I like the shape of the logo – it captures the “synergy” bringing the three shapes together and I think the shape of the three shapes capture the “unleashed”. I would like to see if there is a way to make the three shapes “pop” a bit more in terms of representing the dynamic, explosive nature of “unleashed”
Step 3: Revision Process
After we present our initial designs, we enter the revision phase. You have unlimited rounds to ensure your design is exactly what you envisioned. Typically a project will go through 2 or 3 rounds of changes before the design is perfect. Each round brings you closer to your dream logo.
Revision Round 1 Designs
- I like Design Revision 1A.
- Please keep the colors and the text style – I think that looks good
- I would like to see some more creative ideas for the logo – I still like the shape and concept of the three connecting funnels with the white space in the middle but I think the funnels need to be a bit wider so there is less white space in the middle
Revision Round 2 Designs
- GREAT! I would like to move forward with Design Revision Jefferson 2A
Step 4: High-Resolution File Pack and Copyright Certificate
Upon approval of a logo design, our team creates a full package of industry-standard, high-resolution files for all your web and print needs. This includes the EPS vector master file which is editable in Adobe Illustrator. We’ll also include your copyright certificate and a text document that contains all font and color information.
Start Your Own Design Process
Now that you know a bit more about how we create logo designs, contact us to get started.