When you choose a logo for your cleaning company, you need it to make an instant impression on potential clients. After all, your customers are entrusting you with their property, whether it’s their home, their car, or their office. They need to know that you are reliable, trustworthy, and effective.
An attractive design isn’t enough. The key to having a logo that can do all of the things you need it to do is to hire a logo designer who has a comprehensive knowledge of the cleaning industry – someone who understands your concerns and will work with you to ensure that your logo is a true reflection of your company.
To get the best results – and the best logo – your designer should:
1) Understand that your logo needs to tell people what you do as soon as they see it. It shouldn’t leave them guessing about what you have to offer.
2) Know how to craft a logo that communicates who you are while also differentiating you from your competitors. A logo that looks like a copy of others in your industry won’t help you stand out in a crowded field.
3) Grasp the psychology of shapes and work with you to choose a shape that will convey the things that are most important to people shopping for a cleaning company.
4) Have a deep knowledge of the psychology of colors and be prepared to help you select the best colors for your logo.
Take the time to listen to your specifications and concerns and craft a one-of-a-kind logo that truly represents who you are and what you do.
5) Listen to your feedback and collaborate with you to refine your logo until you are completely satisfied with the design.
6) Deliver your logo to you in a format that you can use to replicate it anywhere you want to use it, including on printed materials, on signs, and on your company’s vehicles.
If you trust The Logo Company to design your logo, we’ll work with you every step of the way to ensure that you are happy with the final product. We’ll assign you five designers who have experience in the cleaning industry, and each one of them will deliver a minimum of one custom logo design that’s tailored to your needs. We never use design shortcuts like clip art, so you can be sure that your logo will be unique.
Do you want more information about what our designers can do to help you build your cleaning or janitorial brand and attract new clients? If so, please click here to download our free guide, Branding and Logos for Cleaning and Janitorial Services. In it, I’ll explain the science of logo design as it relates to the cleaning industry. I’ll share valuable information about what subtle messages can be conveyed by the shapes and colors of your logo. As I walk you through the design process, I’ll give you examples of logos we have designed for cleaning and janitorial companies and talk about how they work to satisfy our clients’ needs.
Designing an effective logo is an art and science. Don’t entrust the design of your logo to someone who doesn’t understand the cleaning and janitorial business.
Get our free guide now!